Welcome to CatPawCreations

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog. I am so excited to get it up and running. I hope you will enjoy viewing all the cards that we have been making in my clubs and make 'n takes this summer and the upcoming projects for the following months. You can make them too! Just contact me and we can schedule a workshop, sign you up for a make 'n take, stamp a stack or you can purchase the cards from me or buy the kits and make them yourself. I have listed the products that I have used on these projects and you can easily order them right off this site.

Posted by Deb Gregoire at 7:03 PM

Friday, April 22, 2011

I think that the Love Letters Designer Paper has to be one of my favorites.  The black, red, and very vanilla are so classy with all their different designs.
Other Papers:  Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Basic Black
Stamp Set for Words:  Notably Ornate.
Misc:  Flowers were punched out of the Fancy Flowers Punch, Extra Large, (I punched 3 out and scrunched them up like I was throwing them away so that they had some texture and would stand out).  Photo corners punch, 1-3/4" X 7/8" Large Oval Punch, Crimper, 3" Circle Die, 3-1/2" Circle Die, Eyelet Border Punch, Chantilly Crochet Trim, Black Grossgrain Ribbon, Antique Brad, Champaign Smooch Spritz, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder.

0 comments: