Welcome to CatPawCreations

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog. I am so excited to get it up and running. I hope you will enjoy viewing all the cards that we have been making in my clubs and make 'n takes this summer and the upcoming projects for the following months. You can make them too! Just contact me and we can schedule a workshop, sign you up for a make 'n take, stamp a stack or you can purchase the cards from me or buy the kits and make them yourself. I have listed the products that I have used on these projects and you can easily order them right off this site.

Posted by Deb Gregoire at 6:48 PM

Friday, April 22, 2011

I find so many card ideas with this stamp set "Sense of Time."  Probably one of the best investments I have made in all the stamps I have ever added to my collection. 
The cardstock is, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, and Newsprint Designer Paper.  The Clock and the saying were stamped with Versa Mark and embossed with black embossing powder.  The Crumbcake piece in the background I stamped the little wheels all over and then sponged the edges with Crumbcake.  I spritzed the strip on top of the crumb cake piece with log cabin smooch spritz and attached it with black brads.  The little saying has a cute little library clip to the top of it.  They can be found in the Stampin'Up! catalog on page 187.

0 comments: